BEST GUIDE FOR FREE IPTV FOREVER – KODI SIMPLE CLIENT LIVE TV
This is a guide to explain how to watch IPTV using KODI TV menu
The guide is designed to explain how to get your own IPTV link from the search engine that I created
- Make sure you change the sort by Date
- Select one of the links
- Copy that link and add it to KODI Simple Client
- Enable live tv
- Might want to clear live tv database first before enable just in case
- If no channel show up after you enabled the live tv then clear the live tv database again
- The video will explain more. But this is my second video that explains this website and a further one is located on my website as well
If you are looking for a VPN for Kodi, I have been using IPVanish VPN (bit.ly/bestkodivpn) for over a year.
I use it to protect my online identity and to watch all my favourite blocked channels.
Best Mobile Phone – youtu.be/f5DpLhZWZW4
Webcam I normally Use
C922 – amzn.to/2diOZra
The link I used in this video is 188.8.131.52:8000/get.php?username=171717&password=171717&type=m3u
be carefuel for god sake the link might contain some adult links so watch out who you share it to.
Get Your Husham T-Shirt – goo.gl/Dv6loD
Subscribe & activate notification – goo.gl/Nvzafe
How to install KODI 17 with 25 icons – youtu.be/5zzvtiIPDFk
HOW TO Install Sports Devil – goo.gl/8irirJ
How to install Phoenix – goo.gl/TR2UFs
How to install UKturks -https://goo.gl/JZIXNM
How to install Pro Sports – goo.gl/LsB5qw
How to install Adrian Sports addon goo.gl/dgvSku
How to install CCloud – goo.gl/rDTBy9
Evolve – goo.gl/E7DG3P
Kodi is a registered trademark of the XBMC Foundation. This content is not connected to or in any other way affiliated with Kodi, Team Kodi, or the XBMC Foundation. Furthermore, any software, addons, or products shown/offered by this content will receive no support in official Kodi channels, including the Kodi forums and various social networks.