New Apple ITUNE APP is available from the ITUNE Store to be used with your iPhone.
This is another IPTV Application
The Digital Devices DVB> IP App is for carefree watching on the tablet, smartphone or Apple TV. The DVB> IP App is compatible with all Octopus NET V2 servers for all types of reception and with CI support.
Whether for cable, terrestrial or satellite reception, with the Digital Devices DVB> IP App and our Octopus NET SAT> IP Servers you can now experience the whole world of LiveTV on your iPhone, iPad and even AppleTV. The Octopus NET servers (depending on the model) are known to support all common reception types, which are now fully exploitable in conjunction with the Digital Devices SAT> IP App. The following features are supported by the app:
– LiveTV via SAT> IP Server
– Supported reception modes to SAT> IP 1.2.2 for cable (DVB-C / C2), terrestrial (DVB-T / T2) and of course satellite (DVB-S / S2) reception
– Electronic Program Guide (EPG – Program Info)
– Time shift records for time-shifted television
– Server side CI support
– Different pre-sortings for transmitters
– Downloadable channel lists from the internet
– Country-specific presorting of the TV channels
TV enjoyment without limits, whether on the terrace, outdoors, on the sofa or in the office, unfold all the possibilities of the DVB> IP world now with our app and the Octopus NET servers, which also provide you with the implementation for cable or terrestrial reception ,
– DVB> IP Server – for example: Octopus NET Server for the use of all features
– Popcorn and cold drinks
– LAN or WLAN access to the Octopus NET
Digital Devices is "Made in Germany" and stands for high demands in the professional field as well as in the end customer area. We are now looking forward to making our DVB> IP App available to our customers free of charge.
This application brought to you By Digital Devices Distribution GmbH
User Review( votes)
Last Updated on