New Apple ITUNE APP is available from the ITUNE Store to be used with your iPhone.
This is another IPTV Application
We are not responsible for issues related to the copyright of videos
Watch IP TV from your Internet service provider or free live TV channels from any other source in the web.
If you are using VLC to watch TV on your PC then this app is for you.
– M3U and XSPF playlists support
– Playlists history
– Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy need to be installed in your LAN)
– List or tile view of TV channels
– EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
Additional features are available in Pro version:
– Ad free
– Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only).
– Start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
– Auto-play last channel option
– Extended playlists history
Please note that this app doesn't contain any built-in channels. You need to have playlist with TV channels in order to use this app.
For multicast streams it's recommended to use UDP proxy:
* for Windows: download and install UDP-to-HTTP proxy from borpas.info/download/UdpProxy.exe or check the corresponding option while installing IP-TV Player borpas.info/iptvplayer
* for Linux: install udpxy (udpxy.com/index-en.html, sourceforge.net/projects/udpxy/)
* the best solution would be installing udpxy on your WLAN router, this can be done for DD-WRT (www.dd-wrt.com) and OpenWrt (openwrt.org) firmware
* some WLAN routers have built-in udpxy in manufacturer's firmware
This application brought to you By Mac Dang Huy
User Review( votes)
Last Updated on