New Apple ITUNE APP is available from the ITUNE Store to be used with your iPhone.
This is another IPTV Application
iProTv let you play your playlist saved in an M3U or M3U8 format in your iPhone/iPad or Apple tv with only one purchase !
* Live channels *
* Record live channels !
* You can download your recorded channels using a browser (Mac, PC, Tablettes ..)
* You can choose between a grid view or list view with EPG and live preview.
* EPG: you can access the EPG by using haptic/force touch on the channel icon.
* Synchronisation *
* Every time you add a playlist in one of your devices, it will be added in the others 🙂
* Start watching a movie on your iPad, continue watching it on your Apple tv : progress time is synced for every profile over all your devices!
* You have up to 6 profiles so everyone in your family have his own favorites, continue watching, categories, hidden categories and more !
* Categories *
* You can create custom categorie(s) and add live channels/movies/series in it which will be synced over all your devices and linked to your profile.
* You can hide categorie(s) (channels/movies/series): you can hide all the categories you are not using.
* Media *
* You can go to next/previews channel right from your player.
* Movies and Series have a dedicated view to display informations such poster image, actors ..
* Series have dedicated section to display episodes with title and screenshot.
* Next episode button : you can go directly to the next episode using the “Next episode” button displayed at the end of the episode.
* Widget *
* You can access your favorites (channels/movies/series) from the iOS home screen by force/long press on the app icon or in the home widget view of iOS.
* Other features *
* Support for dark/light mode.
* Support for split mode on Ipad.
* Fast parsing playlist.
* Gorgeous UI for iPhones/iPads and Apple TVs.
Your privacy is important this is why i choose to use Apple's iCloud servers to save and sync your data.
Note : This application does not contain any playlist/media and I don't provide such content.
Note : To have synced content, all devices have to be connected to the same iCloud account.
This application brought to you By Malek Radhouani
User Review( votes)
Last Updated on