If you have been in the Kodi community for a while, you already know about the old Exodus add-on. As you might have guessed, Exodus Redux is a fork of it. It is great because of everything you have to offer. This is one you do not want to miss out on. Use our guide to help you download and install it today.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the Bubbles team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the Bubbles team is available to help you with support.
How to Install Exodus Redux for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi. You need to download the repository from here.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Click on Add-ons.
- From here, choose the open box icon at the top. Of the five options listed here, choose Install from zip file.
- Locate the file you just saved. it should be labeled repository.exodusredux-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message telling you that the repo is enabled.
- Now, choose the Install from repository heading and select Exodus Redux Repository.
- Go to Video Add-ons and choose Exodus Redux.
- Click Install.
- After waiting a few moments (this one may take time to download), you’ll get the message that the add-on is enabled.
- To access, go to back to the home screen and choose Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Exodus Redux.
- Enjoy Your addon.
How to Install Exodus Redux for Kodi v16 Jarvis
Download the repository from here.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- Click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose the file you just downloaded. It should say repository.exodusredux-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the add-on is enabled.
- Select Install from repository, and choose the Exodus Redux Repository.
- Choose Video add-ons.
- Now, click on Exodus Redux, and click the Install button.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Access the add-on by going to Videos > Video Add-Ons > Exodus Redux from your home screen.
Written by David Minister
Last Updated on