In this guide, I am providing the instructions to install HootLoop V2 Kodi addon for kids. The method used works on all the Kodi supported platforms including your Amazon FireStick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, Android TVs, Android Mobiles, PCs and more.
HootLoop V2 is one of the few Kodi addons that offer dedicated content streaming for Kids. This addon packs an extensive collection of a variety of videos for kids including Live TV Shows, Movies, Anime, Animation, Top YouTube Videos, and a lot more. There are a bunch of addons for Kids out there, but I haven’t seen any as fast and reliable as HootLoop V2.
HootLoop V2 is the part of OneAlliance Reborn Repo, which is rapidly becoming one of the most widely used Kodi repos. OneAlliance has become a trusted name in the Kodi world. In the following text, you will learn to install HootLoop V2 addon on Kodi. This kids addon is easy to install and hardly takes 5 minutes of your time. Keep reading!
Steps to Install HootLoop V2 Kodi Addon
If you have installed any Kodi addon before, you must feel familiar with this installation process. If you haven’t, it will still be easy. I am breaking down the process in various parts to make things even easier. Here is what you will be going through:
- Enable Unknown Sources
- Add OneAllianceReborn Source
- Install OneAlliance Reborn Repository
- Install HootLoop V2 Addon on Kodi
Each part of this process is vital to the success of the installation of HootLoop V2 Kodi addon. So, follow it carefully.
Let’s get started now.
1) Enable Unknown Sources in Kodi
This is the part where we will tweak a security setting in Kodi to allow the HootLoop V2 addon, which is from a third-party. Follow the steps below:
- Open Kodi
- Go to the top-left of the home-screen and open the option Settings
- Now, open the next option System settings
- On the following window, select Add-ons on the left
- You will now find the Unknown Sources among other options on the right of the same screen. If it is OFF, drag its toggle and turn it ON
- The following warning message is now displayed. Click Yes
2) Add OneAllianceReborn Source to Kodi
The download link must be added manually to Kodi to fetch the repository. Here is what you need to do:
- Open the Settings from the home-screen of Kodi
- Click the File manager option on the following window
- When you see a window like this, click Add source
- On the following window, click
- Enter the following URL on the next window that pops and then hit OK:
Type this link carefully as it points to the source from where you will eventually get the Hootloop V2 Kodi addon
- You will be back on this screen. Highlight the field named Enter a name for this media source and type the name of the source link you added.
Though you may choose any name you want, keep it something that you may remember. You will need it later.
In this guide, I am choosing the name one
- Click OK when you are ready and your window looks like the image below
The source has been added.
3) Install the OneAlliance Reborn Repo
The addons are usually installed from their respective repositories. HootLoop V2 Kodi addon is hosted on the OneAlliance Reborn repo. So, let’s get this repository first.
- Go to the home-screen of Kodi and select Add-ons on the left
- Now navigate to the top-left of the following screen and click the open-box icon. This option is known as Package Installer
- Click Install from zip file
- Click one (it’s the source name you added in the previous section)
- Click repository.onealliance-3.0.1.zip to unpack the OneAlliance Reborn Repo.
Note: Click this zip file even if its version number has changed.
- You will see the repository installation confirmation on the top-right after about a minute
OneAlliance Reborn Repo is thus installed. We will now install the HootLoop V2 Kodi addon from this repo in the next section.
4) Install HootLoop V2 Addon on Kodi
We will now install this addon from the OneAlliance Reborn repository we just installed. Follow the steps below:
- If you have drifted away from the window on which the repository installation notification was displayed in the last section, return to the Kodi home-screen and follow the path: Add-ons > Package Installer
- Now click Install from repository
- Open OneAlliance Reborn Repo
- Open HootLoop V2 Kodi addon
- Wait for a little while until you see the add-on installation notification on the top-right of your Kodi screen (check the following image). This notification confirms that the HootLoop V2 Kodi addon has finally been installed.
Now your kids can enjoy this addon and its vast pool of content.
Before you start streaming with Kodi Addons / Builds, I would like to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Kodi users should always use a VPN to protect their identity while streaming.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it freely for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for the full refund.
We do not encourage the violation of the copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on Kodi, here's how to get VPN protection in 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Get the ExpressVPN subscription HERE.
Step 2: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your device.
How to Access and Use HootLoop V2 Kodi Addon
HootLoop V2 has an extensive range of content for Kids. You can get started by going to:
Kodi Home-screen > Add-ons > Video add-ons
You should see HootLoop V2 along with the other installed addons here. Go ahead and run it.
This addon is all for kids. It probably has everything the kids watch these days. You can get them streaming by choosing one of the following categories:
- Kids Live TV
- Kids 24/7 Streams
- Bed Time Stories
- Computer Games
- Search Site
Select and open one of these categories to start exploring further. You are likely to run into more subcategories within each category. HootLoop V2 addon has a huge collection of Kids’ contents and these categories and subcategories make sure everything is organized in an orderly fashion.
The best thing about HootLoop is that it offers one-click streaming for the most part. Your kids don’t have to go through the long-drawn process of first retrieving the links from various servers and then playing back the video. It gets them started right off the bat.
All the categories in this list host content appropriate for kids of all ages with an exception of the section Computer Games. This category contains video clips from popular video games. While the videos of sports games seem alright for kids of all ages, shooting game clips may not be appropriate for younger kids. So, some discretion is advised.
There are plenty of addons that offer video content for kids. But, they just have ‘Kids’ as one of the many categories. But, HootLoop V2 is a dedicated Kids’ Kodi addon. There is this huge pool of video content your kids can enjoy. From live TV to on-demand movies and cartoon shows, HootLoop V2 has got everything your kids could ask for. It is easy to use addon and most of the content is ‘one-click.’ Give it a try!
Disclaimer – Husham.com.com does not verify the legality or security of any add-ons, apps or services mentioned on this site. Also, we do not promote, host or link to copyright-protected streams. We highly discourage piracy and strictly advise our readers to avoid it at all costs. Any mention of free streaming on our site is purely meant for copyright-free content that is available in the Public domain. Read our full disclaimer.
Liked the Guide? Support me
Written by David Minister
User Review( votes)
Last Updated on