In this guide, I will show you how to install Ping IPTV on FireStick, Android TV Boxes, Smart Android TVs, Android Mobiles, and iOS devices. I will also show you how to access Ping IPTV via a browser on Windows and Mac computers.
Ping IPTV is an IPTV service provider with over 800 channels in popular categories including Sports, Movies, News, Entertainment, TV Shows. For $24 a month, Ping IPTV lets you stream your favorite channels on up to 5 devices at a time.
You can stream Live TV channels from the USA, UK, Canada, and many international locations as well. Most channels are available in Full HD resolution (1080p). However, some channels are limited to 720p resolution.
Ping IPTV does not come with any app or client of its own. It can be used with the Lenox MP media player. Lenox MP is sideloaded or manually installed on Amazon FireStick. On other Android devices, you can get it officially from the Google Play Store. If you have an iPhone or any other iOS device, you can download Lenox MP from the official Apple App Store.
Attention FireStick Users: Read before you continue
Governments and ISPs across the world monitor their users' online activities. If found streaming copyrighted content on your Fire TV Stick, you could get into serious trouble. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. I strongly recommend you to get a good FireStick VPN and hide your identity so that your movie viewing experience doesn’t take a bad turn.
I use ExpressVPN which is the fastest and most secure VPN in the industry. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon Fire TV Stick. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you don't like their service, you can always ask for a refund. ExpressVPN also has a special deal where you can get 3 months free and save 49% on annual plan.
Here are the reasons why you must use a VPN all the time.
How to sign up for Ping IPTV services
To use Ping IPTV on FireStick or any other compatible device, you need to subscribe to the services. The subscription process is easy. Let me still guide you through it with screenshots.
On your computer or mobile, visit the following link: store.easterniptv.com/
Here, you see the subscription options. You can choose one of the following subscription plans:
- 24 Hour Access: This is a free, full-access trial for 24 hours. It DOES NOT require your credit card information. You may go for the trial to test the app before buying the plan. Even though Ping IPTV claim it to be a 24-hour trial, I have noticed that it usually expires within a few hours
- 1 Month Access: This is the month-to-month plan that costs $24 per month. This plan offers up to 5 simultaneous connections.
- 3 Month Access: This plan offers the same services as the 1-Month plan for 3 months. You are allowed up to 5 simultaneous connections. This plan costs $59 and saves you $13. However, I always recommend choosing the month-to-month plan with third-party IPTV services. There is no guarantee they will remain in business for a long duration
Choose your plan and click BUY NOW
Note: DO NOT buy more than one subscription. The payment will be deducted, but the subscription will not be credited to your account.
Enter your personal information in the Payment Address section along with your name, email address, phone number, address, and password
Note: If you already have an account, click the Returning Customer tab and log in with your online account credentials
As you can see, you need to create a password on this page for online account access. This password is ONLY for your online account. It is NOT used with the Ping IPTV app for streaming
Make sure you check the following options before clicking Next:
Follow the instructions on the subsequent pages to complete the transaction and sign up for Ping IPTV service.
How to install Ping IPTV on FireStick
Follow the steps below:
1- Power on your FireStick device
When the home screen has loaded, navigate to the top menu bar and select the option Settings
2- Now, go ahead and navigate to the right and click My Fire TV
3- On the next screen, the following set of options are displayed
Click Developer Options
4- Here, you need to check whether the option Apps from Unknown Sources is ON or OFF
If it is currently OFF, click this option to switch it ON
5- The following warning message is displayed. Don’t worry about it. Lenox MP is a safe application
Click Turn On
6- You may now come back to the FireStick home screen and navigate to the menu bar on the top again
Highlight the Search option in the top-left corner (the one with the lens icon)
7- We are now going to look up for the Downloader app and install it on FireStick
This app will be used to side-load the Lenox media player
Click the Downloader app in the search results below and follow the instructions on the subsequent screens to download and install this app
For detailed information, read How to sideload apps on FireStick with Downloader
8- Now, you need to open the Downloader app on FireStick
A couple of prompts will appear when you run this app for the first time
You will see the home screen of this app after you have dismissed all the prompts
Keep the Home tab selected in the left menu
On the right section of this screen, click the textbox where it says http://
9- Click the Clear button on this onscreen keyboard and type the following URL: tiny.cc/pingtvapp
Note: You may also use the partial URL tiny.cc/pingtvapp
10- The Lenox MP APK file is now downloaded on your device
Give it a minute
11- When the file download is complete, the Downloader app will trigger the following prompt
Go ahead and click Install
12- Lenox MP app will now install
It will only take a few seconds
13- The App installed notification on your screen confirms that the app has been installed
If you want to get started right away, click OPEN
However, it is recommended that you click DONE.
This will let you go back to the Downloader app and delete the Lenox APK file from the storage. This file is not needed anymore as the app has already been installed
14- Now, simply click Delete on this prompt
15- Click Delete again on the next prompt
Your FireStick / Fire TV is now all ready to stream your favorite content. However, before you start, I would like to warn you that everything you stream online is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming free movies, TV shows, Sports might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Fire Stick. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
We do not encourage the violation of the copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
Step 1: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it freely for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for the full refund.
Step 2: Power ON your Fire TV / Stick and go to the “Search” option on the extreme left. Now type “Expressvpn” (without quotes) in the search bar and select ExpressVPN when it shows up in the search results
Step 3: Click “Download” to install the ExpressVPN app for Fire TV / Stick.
Step 4: Open the app and enter your login credentials which you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription. Click “Sign in”
You can also read more detailed info on using ExpressVPN with Fire TV / Stick.
How to use Ping IPTV on FireStick
In this section, I will straight away go to the part where we access the app.
If you want to know how to access the installed apps on FireStick, please refer to the next section first
To use Ping TV on FireStick, you will need the Lenox MP app we have just installed.
When you access the Lenox MP app for the first time, you are prompted to choose the language. English is the only option at this time
On the subsequent screens, you will be prompted to enter Service ID, User ID, and Password. You can find these details in the email sent to you by Ping IPTV after you have purchased the subscription successfully. You may also sign in to your Ping TV account and view the details at store.pingiptv.com/index.php?route=account/login
Enter the Service ID when prompted and click Next
Type in the User ID and click Next
Type in your streaming Password and click Next
Note: Use the app or service password you received in your email. DO NOT use the online account password you created during the registration process
Ping IPTV channels will now load up within the Lenox media player. It will take a few seconds.
There will be a menu bar on the top from which you can select the channel categories including All Channels, Favorites, USA, Sports, etc.
There is another menu bar at the bottom, with options like Search, Home, TV Guide, Television, Channels, etc. This menu bar may have the Movies and Series categories as well. However, that will work only if your subscription includes VOD.
Click the TV Guide option on the bottom menu to access the EPG or TV Schedule.
There aren’t a lot of options in the Settings. Since Lenox itself is a media player, it does not support external media players like MX Player.
Explore Ping TV on FireStick and if you have any questions, let us know through the comments section below.
How to access Ping IPTV App on FireStick
In this section, I will show you how to access Ping TV or other installed apps on FireStick. If you already know how to do that, you may skip this part.
Following are the various methods to access apps:
– From the home screen of your FireStick device, navigate to Settings > Applications > Manage Installed Applications > LenoxMP (or any other app you want to access) > Launch Application
– Long press the Home button on your Fire TV remote (for at least 5 seconds). A popup window appears on your screen. Click Apps icon
– This is the best and quickest way to access your installed apps. Go to the FireStick home screen. Press the down navigation button and highlight the section Your Apps & Channels (it is the second row from the top).
Go as far left as you can and click See All (or go all the way to the right and click See All)
Note: If the See All option doesn’t appear, it means you have fewer than 20 installed apps. You will find the Lenox MP in the Your Apps & Channels row right on the home screen itself.
You may now scroll down to the bottom of this list of apps and click LenoxMP icon
If you are planning to use Ping TV on FireStick frequently, it would be a good idea to move the Lenox app to the home screen. Press the 3-line menu key on the FireStick remote. Click Move on this popup window that is displayed in the bottom-right corner. You may now move the app and drop it in the first row on the top
How to Install Ping IPTV APK on Android TV Box and Smart Android TV
Ping TV needs to be side-loaded on FireStick. However, on your Android TV Box, you can get it directly from the Google Play Store.
As you would have figured by now that Ping IPTV works through the Lenox MP app. Lenox MP is available on the Play Store. Here are steps to get Ping IPTV on Android TV devices:
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android TV device
- Look-up for Lenox MP and install this app
- Open Lenox MP
- Sign in with your Service ID, User ID, and Password
You will find the login details in your email as well as your Ping TV online account.
How to Install Ping IPTV APK on Android Mobiles & Tablets
Just like Android TV devices, you can install and use Ping IPTV on Android Mobiles & Tablets via Lenox MP.
You can get Lenox MP from Google Play Store. Follow the steps below:
- Access the Play Store on your handheld device
- Find the Lenox MP app and install it
- Open the Lenox MP app
- Sign in with the Ping IPTV login credentials including Service ID, User ID, and Password
- Start streaming
How to Install Ping IPTV on iOS (iPhone, iPad, & iPod Touch)
Ping IPTV for iOS is also available via the Lenox MP app.
You can download Lenox MP officially from the Apple App Store. Here are the steps:
- Access App Store on your iOS device
- Search for Lenox MP and install it
- Run Lenox MP from the device home screen
- Log in with your Ping IPTV credentials (Service ID, User ID, and Password)
How to use Ping IPTV on Windows and Mac
Ping IPTV currently does not offer any client for Windows and Mac computers. However, it supports web streaming. This means you can use any popular web browser (such as Chrome or Firefox) to stream Ping IPTV channels on your computer.
Follow these steps:
- Access the following URL in a web browser: app.pingiptv.com/
- Choose the desired language
- Sign in with your User ID and Password
- Start streaming
How to reset/view your Ping IPTV passwords
There are two passwords for your Ping IPTV service:
- Online account password: You create this password at the time of registration. You can use your registered email address and this password to log in to and manage your online account. Remember that this password will NOT be used to log in to the app for streaming purposes
- App or service password: This is the password that you use to log in to the Ping IPTV service and to start streaming. You use this password for app login (Lenox MP) and web login (browser access on computers)
Reset your online account password
Here are the steps to reset your online account password:
- Go to the online account login page in a web browser: store.pingiptv.com/index.php?route=account/login
- Click Forgotten Password link in the Returning Customer section or in the sidebar menu
- Enter the registered email address (which you used during the signup)
- Click Continue
- You will now receive a password reset email from Ping IPTV. Click the password reset link in the email
- Enter the new password
View your Ping IPTV service/app password
You need this password for streaming. This password CANNOT be changed. However, you can view it.
This password is sent to your registered email address once you have successfully purchased the subscription plan. The email containing this password also contains your Service ID and User ID.
If you can’t access your email for any reason or have lost the email with the login details, follow these steps to view this password on your online account:
- On a computer or mobile, go to the following link: store.pingiptv.com/index.php?route=account/login
- In the Returning Customer section, enter your registered email address and the online account password and log in to your online account
- On the first page itself, you will find Your Subscription Details under the heading TV Subscriber Information (IMS)
Features of Ping IPTV Service
Here are some of the top features of Ping IPTV:
- Gives you access to more than 800 Live TV channels
- You can watch channels from the USA, UK, and several international locations
- Features the most sought-after and popular cable TV channels
- Offers Full HD streaming of most channels
- Available on a wide range of devices via the Lenox MP app
- Allows up to 5 simultaneous connections
- Has a free 24-hour trial which does not require credit card information
There are some drawbacks to the Ping IPTV as well I would like to draw your focus to. Here is a quick look:
- A bit expensive at $24 per month
- It does not have a native app. Works only with Lenox MP
- External media players like MX Player are not supported
- The free 24-hour trial does not work sometimes. Buying the paid plan is the only option in that case
Ping IPTV is a decent option to watch your favorite Live TV channels on FireStick and a host of other devices. It works via Lenox Media Player, which is available on Android as well as iOS platforms. The playback is in HD quality and often smooth. However, some channels may buffer sometimes.
All in all, Ping IPTV for FireStick is a good choice if you are looking for a hassle-free IPTV service. The $24 per month price tag looks a bit expensive. However, it offers up to 5 connections and if you are looking to share it with friends and family, the price comes down to less than $5 per connection.
How to Jailbreak a Fire TV Stick
How to install Nitro TV IPTV
How to install Sportz TV IPTV
How to install Streams for Us IPTV
How to install Sapphire Secure IPTV
Click here to get Secret Cord-Cutting Tricks directly to your inbox.
Legal Disclaimer – Husham.com.com does not verify the legality or security of any add-ons, apps or services mentioned on this site. Also, we do not promote, host or link to copyright-protected streams. We highly discourage piracy and strictly advise our readers to avoid it at all costs. Any mention of free streaming on our site is purely meant for copyright-free content that is available in the Public domain. Read our full disclaimer.
Disclosure – Husham.com.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More
Written by David Minister
Accessibility - /10
Usability - /10
HD Quality streaming - /10
Application support - /10