The HulkStream Kodi addon comes from the mbebe repository. It has a long list of live IPTV sports links, sorted by start time! For those looking for a complete SportsDevil alternative, the Hulkstream Kodi addon is worth a good look.
Read more information about this awesome addon in our guide below.
HulkStream Kodi Latest Update
The latest version of the HulkStream Kodi add is v1.2. There is no change log to accompany this version of the adddon. However, here are some of the features for those that are interested in checking it out!
- No settings or accounts to configure, sign up for, or figure out
- All events section with a long list of all sports IPTV live links, sorted by start time
- Secondary Events section sorted by specific sports
- Live search feature to search for your favourite team, sport, or event
- Highlights section for sports replays.
HulkStream Kodi Addon Sections
After you install the addon, it is laid out very simply with 5 options:
- LIVE All Events
- LIVE Events
- LIVE Search
- Sports Highlights
- Football Highlights
If you are interested in checking out the Hulkstream Kodi addon, check out the guide below.
How to Install HulkStream Kodi Addon – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY mbebe.github.io/blomqvist and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like .mbebe and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > .mbebe > repository.mbebe.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Mbebe > Video Add-ons > HulkStream > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Last Updated on