IMDb Freedive is a perfect free app to install for everyone, but specifically those people who refuse to pay for any kind of streaming service.
Amongst the free titles to stream on IMDb Freedive are:
- The Bachelor (seasons 20 and 21)
- Duck Dynasty
- Quantum Leap
- Born This Way
- Without a Trace
- A Few Good Men
- The Illusionist
- True Romance
- Midnight in Paris
Users of the IMDb Freedive Amazon Fire app will have to watch some select ads before their shows and movies play, but things look pretty slick overall.
If you are interested in checking out this new app, check out our install guide below.
NOTE: Only Amazon Fire users can access IMDb Freedive currently, but we will update everyone when an Android TV version launches.
How to Install the IMDb Freedive Amazon Fire App
- From the main menu of your Amazon Fire device, click on the Amazon App Store icon.
- Search for IMDb Freedive in the search box.
- Click on the IMDb Freedive icon and then click on Install
- Click yes if you are asked to approve any permissions from the app.
- When the app is installed, it will be found in your Apps section!
Comment below or get in touch with us on Twitter today and let us know if you need any help or assistance.
Protect Your Connection & Access All Kodi Addons
Sign up for a premium Kodi VPN and access the internet unrestricted. We offer exclusive discounts for two services – IPVanish and NordVPN. Both are respected in the Kodi community & have some great features for users:
- Apps for Android, iOS, Mac, Linux & more
- Zero Logs
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Access to servers hundreds of VPN servers
Check out these Kodi VPNs today: IPVanish
User Review( votes)
Last Updated on