LivePlayer is very smart file manager for iOS. Application can view, copy, move, stream and manage all kind of files between NAS drivers, computers, servers and cloud services in any direction. You will never need to install any other software to your devices. LivePlayer can scan devices on your local network and connect immediately.
With LivePlayer you can play any kind of video file without any conversion, you don't need to copy or move files. LivePlayer can stream audio and video from your computer or cloud services to any iOS device. You can watch videos on your HDTV with Apple TV or any SmartTv which supports Google Chromecast. It was never easy to Cast!
LivePlayer easily connects to Mac OS, Windows or Linux systems, you can work with files which stored on Apple Time Capsule, NAS, SMB, Ftp, sFtp, WebDav or Cloud services which iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Yandex.Disk, Box, Mega
• Plays most common video formats without any conversion like avi, mkv, wmv, mpg, mp4, mov, flv, 3gp and others.
• Connect to FTP, SFTP, SMB, WebDav, Cloud services
• Wi-Fi transfer files from any other network devices
• Perfect streaming audio and video on your local network without copying anything
• Streaming audio and video to your HDTV with Apple TV and Google Chromecast
• Stream video, music or photo from iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Yandex.Disk, Box, Mega
• Background player!
• Playback and volume control using very basic gestures
• Instant access to media library on the iOS device (Music, Video, Photos)
• Watch Online TV, listen internet radios with m3u playlist supports
First check our well documented How to use tutorial then enjoy!