Numbers Kodi Addon Covenant Fork
The Numbers Kodi addon is a fork of the old Covenant code base, providing a nice multi-source video option in Kodi. Find out about all of the new changes and give it an install today!
The Numbers Kodi addon is a fork of Covenant, which provides a nice multi-source video addon with some additional improvements made to the code including:
The main menu has sections for Movies, TV Shows, My TV Shows, Networks, Box-Sets, Documentaries, Tools, and search.
It also has many subcategories, such as Genres, Year, People, International, Comedy, Oscar Winners, and much more.
Numbers is a great add-on that pulls in many standard and HD links.
Numbers Kodi Sections
After you install the Numbers Kodi addon, you’ll see the following options to select from the main menu:
- TV Shows
The Numbers Kodi addon can be found in the CellarDoorTV Repository.
Check out the installation guide for the Numbers Kodi addon below.
How To Install Numbers Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: cellardoortv.com/repo/ and click OK
- In the next box down name it Cellar Door and click OK
- Double-check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select Cellar Door
- Click repository.cdrepo-8.7.zip (If there is a new version install it)
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repository Installed
- Click Install from the repository
- Click CellarDoorTV Repo
- Video Add-ons
- Scroll down find and click Numbers
- Click Install
- For Kodi 18 Leia users a box will pop up showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be installed Click OK
Download Movies from Numbers
Unlike the original Covenant fork whereby you can download movies from it from your KODI, Numbers is exactly the same with the exception of downloading Movies and TV Shows.
Please note downloading from KODI is considered a suspecios activity by your internet provider so recommend using a VPN such as IPVanish to make your self hidden on the internet and your activities hidden from everyone.
Realdebrid with Numbers
The Numbers addon gives you easy access to use any of the Debrid Services including Realdebrid and many others, all this is located in the addon system/account settings.
Last Updated on