Perfect Player 1.5.3
Free advanced IPTV/Media player, channels manager and playlist generator
Many people have reported better performance with Perfect Player when it comes to using it for IPTV services such as The AceTV IPTV IPTV Service or Rambo IPTV and many more. Once you learn how to use the Perfect Player user interface, you will notice that it is quick to navigate through it.
In order to use Perfect Player, you must have both your M3U URL or I recommend M3U Plus and if your service provider provides EPG then you will need the EPG URL of your current IPTV provider. You will input both of these URLs into the settings panel of Perfect Player to configure it correctly.
Once Perfect Player has been configured, you will be able to enjoy a user interface with many options that can be changed within the settings tab.
Perfect Player supports M3U, M3U Plus and XSPF playlist formats and most IPTV services use one or the other. It also supports XMTLV and JTV formats for the electronic program guide (EPG).
For Full list of IPTV Providers from around the world click here
Perfect Player is capable of full features that can make your live TV session an enjoyable one. The Windows version of the applications come with:
- Advanced full-featured IPTV/Media player
- With nice semi-transparent OSD and the ability to control playing in fullscreen
- Multilanguage support
- English, Greek, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Playlists formats supported:
- M3U, XSPF
- EPG formats supported:
- XMTLV, JTV
- udpxy (UDP-TO-HTTP proxy) support
- Watching, scanning, playlist generating
- Video plugins support
- For online videos watching (ex.ua plugin bundled)
- Scalable OSD
- Video and OSD menus renders correctly with any window size and resolution
- Advanced channels list management
- Program keeps all channels list settings that will not get lost after playlists update
- Working with multiple playlists and EPGs at the same time
- Setting logos and EPG (manual and auto mapping)
- Managing channels groups (add, edit, remove groups)
- Setting radio channels and time zone shifts
- Rename, hide/show channels
- Channels scanning
- In the absence of signal channel are labeled as no signal and excluded from the final playlist until signal appears again
- Channels presence checking
- Lost channels in the list of provider are marked as lost before they occur or can be removed from the final playlist
- Channels list sorting
- Stick by group, sort by name, by group, within the selected group, move grouped channels to top, move hidden channels to bottom, set provider’s ordering
- Playlist and EPG exporting
- Fully compatible automatic playlist and EPG generating for the IPTV-Simple addon
- Added PiP (Picture-in-Picture) feature (Full version)
available on supported devices mostly Android 8 and higher
- Added “Search” feature in series (XC playlist format)
- Support series without seasons description (XC playlist format)
- Fixed Nvidia Shield Experience 8.0 crashing issue
- Added Finnish localization
- Fixes and improvements
How to Install Perfect Player IPTV APK
This tutorial will show you how to setup IPTV on Perfect Player
If you have IPTV Subscription service, You probably heard about Perfect Player. This free application is a great option for those who don’t want to use Kodi to play their IPTV streams. Perfect Player is a stand-alone Android application or APK that is free to install through the Google play store but recently removed from the Amazon Fire TV App Store. This will require you sideload the APK to it.
How to Setup IPTV On Perfect Player on Firestick Video Tutorial
I suggest watching the video tutorial for installing the Perfect IPTV PLAYER in Firestick.
What is playlist and where can I get it?
Playlist is a file or an URL that contains info about channels and videos. Such as channel name, stream URL, logo URL, matching EPG channel name, etc.
Supported playlist formats are M3U, XC and XSPF.
For playlist URL in format:
it’s recommended to select M3U/XC playlist format.
All or some of my channels do not play or have playback issues (Android)
Select different Decoder type in Settings (Playback->Decoder).
If you see notification message, the app must be restarted to apply changes.
How can I change video options?
During playback press Video camera button in the main menu to change video options:
Deinterlacing, Aspect ratio, Zoom mode, Audio tracks, Subtitles.
Settings are saved automatically for this video. Press Save as defaults option to save currently selected settings as defaults for all videos with Default video option values.
I have frequent buffering during playback
In most cases, the problem is on the server-side. IPTV provider does not provide enough server performance/bandwidth to keep flowless playback for all of his clients. The issue is most noticeable in prime time when most users are watching TV at the same time.
- Use more stable streams (playlist/IPTV provider)
- Check your network bandwidth
- Use wired Ethernet connection (not Wi-Fi) if available
- Try to select different Buffer size and Decoder
- For unstable streams use “Pause” state to fill buffer in advance
What are Full version features?
Currently, Full version features:
- No Ads
- “Play last channel at startup” option available
- “Preview” option available
(Show playing channel preview and additional EPG info in all view modes)
- PiP (Picture-in-Picture) feature on supported devices
- Voice channel search option
- Option to change theme “Transparency”
- Option to change “Info bar position” for “Graphite” theme
- Option to change “Info bar timeout”
Advanced full-featured IPTV/Media player
With nice semi-transparent OSD and the ability to control playing in fullscreen
Download Perfect Player Link
Last Updated on