A cinema in your pocket.
Watch series and films on the go on your iOS device.
The Best iOS App to Watch IPTV Movies
Discover all the movies your IP TV M3U Playlist contains using this app.
How it works?
Install Movie Streams on your iOS devices (iPhone and iPad) from the App Store.
Import the movies you want using an IPTV M3U playlist.
Relax and watch your favorite movies on your iOS devices (iPhone and iPad).
Great features you'll love:
– Designed for iOS
Large Titles for a Simple Navigation
Simple Yet Powerful
Tab Bars for a Quick Navigation
Beautiful Movie Posters
– Powerful Search
Easily Search inside Your Playlist
Search By Name, Year, Category or Playlist
Combined Searches, example: search for Romance 2018”
– Easy Playlist Management
Easily Add and Delete playlists
Export and Import Playlist from any External app
Refresh your playlist with a Swipe
– iCloud Syncing
Start watching in one device continue in another
All you movies in all your devices
No setup, no manual actions, it just works!
– Donation based application:
No hidden features
Use as much as you want
Support a single developer
– The Perfect Player
All the controls you need but no more
Seek the time you want to see
Pinch to Zoom
Forward and Backward Shortcuts
Support the formats m3u8, mp4, mkv, mpv, 3gp, ts, and much more.
Note: The application doesn't contain any movie, please contact your IPTV provider for the playlist. The content in the app screenshots is there only for illustrative purposes. The app is provided without any content.
-> Auto-Renewable Subscriptions Information:
The app offers 3 In-App Purchases. These are Auto-Renewable Subscription to Support the Future Development of the Application. These Subscriptions are totally optional and you can use the full app without it.
Auto-Renewable Subscriptions Description:
– Title: Annual Donation, Subscription Duration: 1 Year
– Title: Biannual Donation, Subscription Duration: 6 Months
– Title: Monthly Donation, Subscription Duration: 1 Month
Auto-Renewable Subscriptions Nature:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes (Apple ID) Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• We do not provide access to any movies or playlists by having a subscription.
User Review( votes)
Last Updated on