The TeaTV Android APK is a Terrarium alternative that you can install on your Kodi hardware and run alongside it! A lot of people have been looking for something similar to Terrarium that is being maintained and TeaTV has a giant community and following.
The TeaTV Android APK is a downloadable application that can be loaded on to an Android TV box.
Below, we have multiple ways to install it today!
Let’s check out some of the features it has
TeaTV TV Latest Version
The latest update to the APK is from September 27th, version v7.0. The latest version has the following changes:
- Fix critical bug on Android 4.4 devices(Samsung, MBX, etc)
- Fix crash after click Play button.
- Fix more bugs.
TeaTV Android Features
- Multiple providers that pull media files from the public internet and display them inside of TeaTV.
- Support for Android, Windows, and Mac
- An awesome interface that is fast and efficient
- Categories and playlists for movies and TV such as most popular, highly rated, etc
- Watch trailers, read reviews and get shows seasons details, get the latest information on upcoming movie releases.
- Trakt support
Want to install it and check it out? There are two different methods for installing the APK on Android below!
How to Install TeaTV Android APK
- From your Android home screen, navigate to Settings > Security > enable Unknown Sources.
- Download the TeaTV APK from this link and move it onto your Android TV box.
- Navigate to the TeaTV APK file you moved onto your box and run the file. HINT: You can download ES File Explorer from the Google Play Store to make navigating file folders easy. You can also run the APK from inside of ES File Explorer.
- When you launch the APK, select Install. Freeflix will install and then it will appear in your apps section when it is done.
FireDL is an Android tool that allows you to install APKs not found inside of the Google Play Store without the need to transfer files onto your device. To install FreeFlix TV via FireDL, follow the guide below. If you already have FireDL installed on your Android device, you can skip to step #5. Click here to learn more about FireDL.
- Fire off, Enable Unknown Sources from your Android Box Settings > System > Debug Options menu.
- From your Android TV Box main menu, launch the Google Play Store and sign in if you aren’t already
- Using the search box, type in FireDL.
- Click on FireDL and press Install. Accept the permissions popup if necessary.
- Launch FireDL from your Apps area.
- Enter the following shortcode into the File URL field at the top of FireDL: 762104
- Click on Download to load the file onto your device. After it is finished, you will be prompted to install the application.
Last Updated on