If you are looking for a medium-sized build, why not have a look at the Ukodi1 Dragon Fire build? If you are not familiar with the team, they have made some great builds. This one is no exception. At 269mb, it is too large for most of the lower-end devices. If you want to take a closer look, use our guide to help you download and install it.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Before we get started, keep in mind that this build is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the ukodi team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, you can reach out to the development team.
Install the Ukodi1 Dragon Fire Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says
- Enter exactly uk1.site/Repo/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name ukodi1 or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on ukodi1 then select repository.uk1.x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Next, go Uk1 > Program Add-ons > Ukodi1 Wizard.
- To access, go back to the home screen and choose select Add-ons > Program add-ons > Ukodi1 Wizard > Builds > Ukodi1 Dragon Fire Build. Next, click on the Install option.
- Wait for the build to install.
- Exit and re-open.
Written by David Minister
Last Updated on