The Ukodi1 Red Danger build is a fun new offering that you will find easy to install. at under 70MB, this one is great. Of course, it has some great background images and some of the best add-ons in the community, you can’t go wrong with this one. Everything is arranged well and easy to find. For those that have been around the community for a while, the Ukodi1 Wizard has an “Ares Wizard” feel to it. To see what this one is all about, use our guide to help you download and install it.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Before we get started, keep in mind that this build is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the ukodi1 team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, you can reach out to the development team.
Install the Ukodi1 Red Danger Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says
- Enter exactly uk1.site/Repo/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name ukodi1 or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on ukodi1 then select repository.uk1.x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Next, go Uk1 > Program Add-ons > Ukodi1 Wizard.
- To access, go back to the home screen and choose select Add-ons > Program add-ons > Ukodi1 Wizard > Builds > Ukodi1 Red Danger Build. Next, click on the Install option.
- Wait for the build to install.
- Exit and re-open.
Written by David Minister
User Review( votes)
Last Updated on