Uranus Addon Kodi
In this tutorial, i will show you the detailed and simple process to install Uranus addon on Kodi 18.4 & other older Leia versions. The method outlined here work on all devices which Kodi supported, including Amazon Firestick/ Fire TV/ Android & IOS mobile devices, Windows & Mac computer, Android TV Boxes…
Uranus addon is a video add-on that allow you to Watch Movies & TV Shows for Free on Kodi. This is a Fork of the old Neptune Rising addon
The Uranus kodi addon was one of the best movie kodi addons that have working so well in the past, it can help you watch tons of movie in a lot of HD sources. Previously, you can find this addon in Griffin repository, but when the Griffin repository has shutdown, Uranus addon has gone offline along with this repo.
Recently, Uranus has worked back again with many changes like a new icon, update new codes to make it good working again, etc…& located inside a new repository is Cy4root.
After installing this addon on your kodi. Open it, you'll see the main menu with a lot sections includes:
- TV Shows
- Top Movies
- IMDB User lists
- Critters corner
- What the Fork?
- My Movies & Shows
- Scraper Settings
- & Search
The current version of Uranus add-on is v220.127.116.11 from December 17th, 2019. You can find this addon from official Cy4root repository at this time. If you have been installed this repository on your kodi but can not install Uranus on your kodi by ‘failed install error'. Let uninstall this repo then reinstall Cy4root repository from newest URL address that has been updated in our guide below.
Uranus Kodi Addon Install Guide.
We are always recommend using a VPN when stream media contents on Kodi via any 3rd party kodi addons. Using a good VPN will help you PROTECT YOURSELF ON THE INTERNET by stops your internet provider from being able to see what you are accessing online & stop any ISP from blocking Kodi by preventing or restricting access. We offer exclusive discounts for two services – IPVanish and NordVPN. Both are respected in the Kodi community & have some great features for users.
• Now, open your Kodi
• From the home kodi screen, click System Settings Button
• Click File manager
• Then scroll down to select Add source
• A box will pop up, select
• In the media location box, you need type exactly this URL: cy4root2.github.io/zip/ & click OK to confirm
• In media source box, give for it a name, ex: Cy4root & continue to click OK to confirm
• Go back to kodi home screen, select the line Add-ons
• Then click Add-ons Browser (box icon) on top left bar
• Now, select Install from zip file
• Find and click the line Cy4root in your list
• Continue select repository.cy4root-master.zip (select newest version)
• Wait few seconds, you'll see a notification say that “Cy4root Repository Add-on installed“, go to next steps
• Now, select Install from repository
• Scroll down to find & select.Cy4root Repository from your repositories list
• Select Video-addons
• Click the Install button to begin to install this addon on your kodi
• Pls patient, this process will spend a few seconds or longer…All process will be finished after you see the kodi's notification say that “uranus.,.addon.,.installed“.
Written by ODD Balls
Uranus Addon Kodi Free
Accessibility - 8/10
Usability - 8/10
HD Quality streaming - 7/10
Application support - 7/10
Uranus addon is a video add-on that allows you to Watch Movies & TV Shows for Free on Kodi. This is a Fork of the old Neptune Rising addon
User Review( votes)
Last Updated on