Check out some of the KODI 17 usual questions below, these questions are entirely based on questions by users and by
- What is Kodi? What is Krypton?
- Kodi is the new name for XBMC media centre. “Krypton” something will be the codename for version 17, just as “Jarvis” was the codename for Kodi v16 and “Isengard was the codename for Kodi v15”. You will often see “v17” and “Krypton” used interchangeably in the community.
- Can I watch Movies in KODI?
- Yes you can, many different methods starting from CD/Blueray to Online 3rd Party add-ons
- You can always use google to provide storage to provide you movies https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEIWZx-Ueok
- You can use KODI 3rd Party Builds to be installed for many easy setups www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSt21BXKwMKLQq2VKVGzbzxtht1Uwu2nB
- How much do I have to pay for KODI?
- Nothing, KODI is an open source program.
- Can I Pay KODI Team to support them?
- Yes you can, located in this web page
- Can I donate to Husham.com?
- Is KODI 17 Safe to install?
- Yes – Installation of KODI is safe
- Is KODI 17 legal?
- Yes – There is no legal issue for you to use a simple media player which is what KODI is.
- Will KODI Shut down?
- No – Nothing about this apart from rumors.
- Can I use KODI 17 with 3rd party add-ons
- Does KODI 17 have builds?
- Yes – Try out some of the builds in my youtube playlist
- Will KODI 17 work with my Android Device
- You will need android 5.1.1 to get KODI to work on your Android Device. Confirm this by going to Android / Settings / About and check the version number.
- Can I upgrade my android 4.1.1 to latest Android Operating system like 5.1.1.x or Android 6.x?
- Usually you should be able to, however, depends on your device manufacturer if they are giving you an OTA (over the air) upgrade or manual download from the manufacturer official website. In either case, go to the manufacturer only to provide you upgrade.
- I want to upgrade to Android 5.1.1 or Android 6 but I can't find any firmware upgrade for my device or no manufacture device page for my device.
- best thing to do is to buy a new device look at my review
- How do I get updates on KODI latest information?
- Can I install KODI 17 on iPhone?
- Yes you can
- Some methods do require a 7-day activation unless you sign up to apple $99 annual payment
- Some methods do require you jailbreak the iPhone
- for some situation, you can do it online from the web but apple is hot on these methods and tends to issue a deactivation on these methods quickly.
- Yes you can
- Will KODI shuts down?
Yes KODI will shutdown( IN YOUR DREAMS ) hehe, seriously KODI is an open source program and as long as the code is open for modifications then KODI or even the IDEA of KODI will not be able to be shut down, even if Team KODI stop working on it. This idea can not stop as we have seen the many different clones or forks that are on the web, including PLEX, SPMC, DBMC and many others
- How do I download KODI 17?
- I created an article that can assist you with that
- How Do I download a KODI build?
- Can you download movies to an external source for example USB stick/drive?
- Yes, you can add that by setting certain 3rd party add-ons to download to the external source. Example Addons are Zen and Excodus.
Any more questions about KODI 17, please put them below and I will add them to the list and have an answer for you.
This page was last updated [lastupdated]
Accessibility - /10
Usability - /10
HD Quality streaming - /10
Application support - /10