Netflix says ‘This app is not compatible with your device.'
The most recent version of the Netflix app for Android is not compatible with every Android device running Android 5.0 (Lollipop). If you downloaded the Netflix app from the Playstore and saw a message directing you to install an earlier compatible version, you can download the latest compatible Netflix app here.
First, you'll need to set up your Android phone or tablet so you can install the app directly from us:
- If you haven't already, uninstall the Netflix app.
- After you've uninstalled the app, go to Settings.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Security.
- Check the box next to Unknown Sources: Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store.
- Tap OK to confirm this change.
Note: You can revert back to your original settings once you have installed the Netflix app.
Then, on your Android phone or tablet:
- Click here to download the Netflix app. or use this url www.husham.com/netflixapk
- A blank screen will open and then close to indicate that the download has started.
- When the download is complete, swipe down from the top of your screen to open your Notification panel.
- Tap the downloaded Netflix file and select Install.
- The installation is complete when the notification bar at the top of the screen displays Successfully Installed Netflix.
- Find and launch the Netflix app.
- If prompted, enter your Netflix email and password using the on-screen keyboard.
You're now ready to watch Netflix on your Android phone or tablet. Enjoy!
User Review( votes)
Last Updated on