Kodi Leia 18.2 Released With Bug Fixes – Firestick Video Guide
The Kodi Foundation has released the Kodi Leia 18.2 that brings a host of bug fixes to the software. The XBMC-owned media player made the Kodi 18.2 RC (Release Candidate) available last week, and now you can download the stable version of the latest Kodi update.
Kodi 18.2 brings improvements and bug fixes, especially for the Kodi Android app. A new codec factory for Android has also been added to configure HW-Decoder usage systematically. With this Codec factory, settings can now be configured in human-readable and XML format.
Here are the major fixes you’ll find in Kodi 18.2 update:
- Improvements in GLES rendering path and AML platform
- VAAPI on Intel configured for interlaced content
- Improved database access speed to improve music experience on Kodi
Kodi 18.2 Video Install Guide on the Firestick
Install on the firestick video guide below
- Video on my cocoscope channel
- Video from youtube channel
Other Releated Articles
Accessibility - /10
Usability - /10
HD Quality streaming - /10
Application support - /10