VLC Player APK MAC Windows IOS Ubuntu
- Plays all files, in all formats, like the classic VLC.
- Audio and video media library, with full search and history.
- Support for network streams, including HLS and Dash.
- Support for NAS and shared drives browsing.
- Supports Android Version 2.2 (platform-8) or later.
- Supports ARMv7, ARMv8 / AArch64, MIPS and x86.
- Support Android TV.
- Support Chromebooks.
- Subtitles support, embedded and external, including ASS and DVD subtitles.
- Multi audio or subtitles tracks selection.
- Multi-core and full hardware decoding.
- Gestures, headphones control.
- Audio equalizer and filters.
- Supports secondary display.
- Supports 360 video and 3D audio.
- Android – VLC works for Android devices ( Android box, Firestick, NVIDIA Shield and Android Smart Phones,
- Windows PC – VLC runs on all versions of Windows, from Windows XP SP3 to the last version of Windows 10.
- Mac PC – VLC media player requires Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later. It runs on any 64bit Intel-based Mac. Previous devices are supported by older releases.
- VLC IOS – VLC for iOS requires iOS 9.0 or later. It runs on any iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Previous releases for iOS 6.1, 7.0 and 8.0 are available.
- VLC Ubuntu – SupporingUbuntu 18.04 “Bionic Beaver”, Ubuntu 16.04 “Xenial Xerus” , Ubuntu 14.04 LTS “Trusty Tahr”
VLC for Android is a full port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform.
It can play any video and audio files, network streams and DVD ISOs, like the classic version of VLC.
VLC features a full music player, a media database, equalizer and filters, and numerous other features.
VLC media player requires Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later. It runs on any 64bit Intel-based Mac. Previous devices are supported by older releases.
Note that the first generation of Intel-based Macs equipped with Core Solo or Core Duo processors is no longer supported. Please use latest version linked below.
Accessibility - /10
Usability - /10
HD Quality streaming - /10
Application support - /10