If you are a fan of small builds, the Impact build definitely one you will want to check out. No matter what type of device it is, you won’t have any problems using this build because it comes in at only 146 MB. That means it is suitable for everyone. The images are very sharp looking and there are some great add-ons available that you are sure to enjoy. You do not have to take our word for it, though. All you have to do is use our guide to help you download and install it today.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Before we get started, keep in mind that these builds are not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the development team with any questions.
Install the Impact Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says
,enter misfitmods.com/mmwiz/repo/ and click OK.
- Now, label it misfit, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose misfit and then repository.misfitmods.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Next, choose Install from Repository > Misfit Mods: Repository > Programs add-ons > Misfit Mod Wizard > Install.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the Misfit Mod Wizard. Next, select the (misfit mods) builds section and select the Impact build. We suggest doing a fresh install.
Written by David Minister