How to install KODI 18 BETA 1 on Android TV box
This article is valid for
- Android TV box with Android 5.11 and above
- NVidia Shield
- Smart TV Sony Android TV with Google playstore
- Other Smart TV Android TV with Google playstore
Amazon Firestick users, for users looking for Firestick Guide then need to go to Click here
What is KODI?
Kodi is the new name for XBMC media centre. You will often see “v17” and “Krypton” used interchangeably in the community, This New KODI 18 code named LEIA, Named after Starwars Princes Leia. You can see more on the FAQ PAGE
How to install KODI in Android Devices
Install is very simple with KODI 18, all you have to do is follow steps to make sure you are using
- Google Play store
- and KODI official release.
- The installing the KODI Android Installer
- You will then be able to upgrade to KODI 18 Beta 1
Last Updated on