IPTV Pro is an M3U player like no other. It looks great, it's simple to use and is packed full of exclusive features. With IPTV Pro you can take your IPTV subscription and watch your favorite channels and video wherever you go on your iPhone.
IPTV Pro does not offer any streams or playlists. You will need to add your own playlists to the app. These will be provided by your Service Provider
IPTV Pro lets you:
Load Multiple M3U Playlists – You can load an infinite number of M3U playlists. You can choose to play them individually or all together; there are no limits.
Create Multiple Groups of your Favourite Channels – IPTV Pro lets you create groups of your favourite channels so that they are easier to access.
Channel Zapping – IPTV Pro zaps super fast through your channels whilst leaving you free to navigate through your groups, playlists and movies
Electronic Program Guide – Subscribe to get EPG on IPTV Pro for reliable and accurate information on whats currently playing and whats coming up for up to a week. EPG only costs €0.99 every two months.
And many more features you just need to find out for yourself.
IPTV Pro is an M3U player and does not provide IPTV services. For this reason the EPG might not be fully compatible with your provider. We suggest you use the free trial period to test compatibility.
– IPTV Pro does not supply or include any media or content, and users must provide there own content.
– IPTV Pro has no affiliation with any third-party provider what so ever.
– Only legal and legitimate IPTV services are endorsed and supported.
– We do not endorse or support the streaming of copyright protected content without the permission of the copyright holder
– EPG (Electronic Programming Guide): €0.99 every 2 months, 1 month Free Trial
– Prices may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes Account.
– Your subscription will be automatically renewed unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current time.
– You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated.
– You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after the purchase.
– Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased.
User Review( votes)
Last Updated on