The Phoenix TV APK is a clone of the popular Morpheus TV which is a popular app similar to Terrarium TV. It provides media content equivalent to Kodi add-ons such as Incursion, Covenant, or Gaia without the need for using Kodi.
The new version of Phoenix TV APKis 1.13 released to fix minor fixes.
Phoenix TV APK Android Information
Just like multi-source Kodi add-ons such as Covenant, Exodus, or Gaia, the Phoenix TV APK Android app is a multi-source addon, meaning that it pulls streams from a variety of resolvers. The developers behind Phoenix TV APK have to update these resolvers when they go down and work to ensure that content is available in the addon.
Phoenix TV APK hosts no content and only scrapes data from the public internet.
Phoenix TV Allows you to stream or download Movies and TV Shows using Torrent.
Warning, Torrent Streaming can incite bandwidth limitation from your Internet providers or some cases Letters through the door in some countries. Always use VPN to protect your self
Phoenix TV APK Android APK Features
Phoenix TV APK boasts the following nice features:
- The app is sorted into Movie and TV sections.
- Each section has different categories such as trending, popular, etc.
- There are options for buffer size and playback options
- Subtitles support
- Bookmark your favourite shows and movies for easy watching later.
- Choose whether to start each media file with or without subtitles.
- Download files to your Android Kodi box for later watching. Download more than one file at a time.
Trakt.tv support Real-Debrid support!
- Support for Android TV, TV Box, Amazon Fire TV & Fire TV Stick
- Multi-language subtitles
- Native Chromecast support
- Torrent Streaming
Is Phoenix TV APK Legal?
“Phoenix TV APK does not contain any pirated content. It obtains the data from sites in the world. So you can use this app without any fear. However, the legality differs from the geographical location where you are in. So you have to compare the functionality of this app with the legal status of your country.”
Users are always advised to use VPN with all streaming options to make sure they have the latest in protection against all Internet provider monitoring.
How to Install Phoenix TV APK Android APK on Kodi Hardware – Standard Method
Phoenix TV APK is not available on the Google Play Store. Instead, it must be manually downloaded and sideloaded onto your device. You can also use Android software that automatically sideloads APKs for you. To install the Phoenix TV APK Android APK, follow these steps:
- From your Android home screen, navigate to Settings > Security > enable Unknown Sources.
- Download the Phoenix TV APK from the download link below and move it onto your Android TV box.
- Navigate to the Phoenix TV APK file you moved onto your box and run the file. HINT: You can download ES File Explorer from the Google Play Store to make navigating file folders easy. You can also run the APK from inside of ES File Explorer.
- When you launch the APK, select Install.
- Phoenix TV APK will install and then it will appear in your apps section when it is done.
Please uninstall old version then download and install new version from the download link bwloe
Click the links below to Downloading Phoenix TV APK, this is a rotating link from the sources on the web.
Amazon and Nvidia Shield
User Review( votes)
Last Updated on