The Xenox build is a whopping 415 MB. That means it is way too large for the smaller or lower-end devices. That said, it will work just fine on your favorite personal computer. With that size, you can expect some great addons and backgrounds as well. To see what this huge build is all about, all you have to do is use our guide to help you download and install it today.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend ExpressVPN, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 49% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Before we get started, keep in mind that this build is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, you can reach out to the development team.
Install the XenoX Build for Kodi v18 Leia
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says
- Enter exactly diggzrepo.ddns.net/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name diggz or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on diggz, Install_Wizard, then select Chef_Wizard_x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and choose select Add-ons > Program add-ons.
- Choose The Chef Leia Wizard > XenoX Build. Next, click on the Install option.
- Wait for the build to install.
- Exit and re-open.
Written by David Minister
Last Updated on