Perfect Player 1.5.9 APK
Perfect Player APK 1.5.9 is a free advanced IPTV/Media player, channels manager and playlist generator. Many people have reported better performance with Perfect Player when it comes to using it for IPTV services with Firestick or NVIDIA Shield and Android Devices. Once you learn how to use the Perfect Player user interface, you will notice that it is quick to navigate through it. This App is much like the other IPTV Players such as IPTV Smarters Pro, IPTV stream player or just simply the VLC app.
In order to use Perfect Player, you must have both your M3U URL or I recommend M3U Plus and if your service provider provides EPG then you will need the EPG URL of your current IPTV provider. You will input both of these URLs into the settings panel of Perfect Player to configure it correctly.
Once Perfect Player has been configured, you will be able to enjoy a user interface with many options that can be changed within the settings tab. Perfect Player supports M3U, M3U Plus and XSPF playlist formats and most IPTV services use one or the other. It also supports XMTLV and JTV formats for the electronic program guide (EPG). For Full list of IPTV Providers from around the world click here
Back to the Google Playstore
The perfect player was recently removed from the Google Playstore, the developers originally posted the following
One of the broadcasters complained to Google about the possibility of watching their content in the application from illegal sources. Which is odd, given that the app doesn’t contain any content.
For those who have the “Full version,” it is not recommended to uninstall, as you will probably lose the “Full version” after reinstalling.
At the moment, we are trying to handle the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but it’s not our fault.
Perfect was placed back on the Google Playstore with the new version 1.5.9 release, so this is now resolved.
if you want to download Perfect player then keep reading this article
Perfect Player Features
Perfect Player is capable of full features that can make your live TV session an enjoyable one. The Windows version of the applications come with:
- Advanced full-featured IPTV/Media player
- With nice semi-transparent OSD and the ability to control playing in fullscreen
- Multilanguage support
- English, Greek, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Playlists formats supported:
- M3U, XSPF
- EPG formats supported:
- XMTLV, JTV
- udpxy (UDP-TO-HTTP proxy) support
- Watching, scanning, playlist generating
- Video plugins support
- For online videos watching (ex.ua plugin bundled)
- Scalable OSD
- Video and OSD menus renders correctly with any window size and resolution
- Advanced channels list management
- Program keeps all channels list settings that will not get lost after playlists update
- Working with multiple playlists and EPGs at the same time
- Setting logos and EPG (manual and auto mapping)
- Managing channels groups (add, edit, remove groups)
- Setting radio channels and time zone shifts
- Rename, hide/show channels
- Channels scanning
- In the absence of signal channel are labeled as no signal and excluded from the final playlist until signal appears again
- Channels presence checking
- Lost channels in the list of provider are marked as lost before they occur or can be removed from the final playlist
- Channels list sorting
- Stick by group, sort by name, by group, within the selected group, move grouped channels to top, move hidden channels to bottom, set provider’s ordering
- Playlist and EPG exporting
- Fully compatible automatic playlist and EPG generating for the IPTV-Simple addon
- Added PiP (Picture-in-Picture)
- “PiP” menu is in channels list context menu:
- Start – play currently selected channel in PiP
- Stop – stop PiP
- Switch – transfer playing channel from PiP to the main window
- Position – PiP postion
- Size – PiP size
- Added ‘Sleep timer’ feature to stop playback after a specified period of time
(to setup press “Down” key when cursor is on Settings/Cogwheel button in main menu)
- Added showing ‘Archive’ icon on channels for more providers
- Additional options to configure catchup
- Bug fixes
How to Install Perfect Player IPTV APK
This tutorial will show you how to setup IPTV on Perfect Player
If you have IPTV Subscription service, You probably heard about Perfect Player. This free application is a great option for those who don’t want to use Kodi to play their IPTV streams. Perfect Player is a stand-alone Android application or APK that is free to install through the Google play store but recently removed from the Amazon Fire TV App Store. This will require you sideload the APK to it.
How to Setup IPTV On Perfect Player on Firestick Video Tutorial
I suggest watching the video tutorial for installing the Perfect IPTV PLAYER in Firestick.
Perfect Player on Firestick / Fire TV
Perfect Player is a type of video playing platform like VLC media player. It is available for Android smartphones. The perfect player supports all the video formats. Other than playing video files in your SD card, Perfect Player can stream online channels thereby giving you the freedom to avoid commercial cable subscription. It can be installed on Firestick / Fire TV or other similar devices. It is available for free across all the devices. Perfect Player doesn’t provide any inbuilt channels, you need to add channels in your playlist. With Perfect Player, you can connect to the IPTV data server to add channels. Only you need to upload the IPTV data server address. By uploading the IPTV data server, you can get to access all the channels.
Perfect Player on Firestick
Perfect Player is not available in the Amazon App Store. You need to install the app using third party downloader. Downloader is one of the best apps to download all the apps which is not available in the Amazon App Store. If you don’t have the app, install Downloader for Firestick with all the guidelines.
Since you are downloading apps from sources other than Amazon App Store, you need to turn on Apps from Unknown Sources to download and install apps from other sources.
Apps from Unknown Sources
Follow the below instruction to turn on the feature
#1: Tap Settings on the home screen of your Firestick
#2: Choose My Fire TV / Devices in the Settings menu
#3: Choose Developer Options.
#4: Select Apps from Unknown Sources to turn on, if it is turned off.
#5: Click Turn On to confirm your selection.
#6 Repeat the same to turn on the ABD debugging.
Perfect Player on Firestick using Downloader
#1: Open the Downloader app. Click Allow if any pop up prompts.
#2: Tap the Home button. In the search bar, type the Perfect Player’s URL www.husham.com/ppapk and click GO.
#3: Wait for the download to complete.
#4: Click Install after the download is completed
#5: Click Done, if the installation is complete.
#6: Now, tap Delete to delete the Perfect Player apk. After the installation is complete, you no longer need the apk file.
#7: Tap Delete again to confirm your selection.
Setup Perfect Player on Firestick
After the installation is completed, you need to activate and authorize an IPTV service to stream channels in Perfect Player.
#1: Open the Perfect Player and tap the Settings in the top right side of the screen.
#2: Choose General in the Settings menu.
#3: Choose Playlist in the list displayed.
#4: Enter the M3U URL and click Next. A typical M3U URL will look like this securetv.net:8080/get.php?username=xxxxxx&password=xxxxxx&type=m3u_plus&output=ts
Note: Usually, you will receive two M3U URL. One for channel listing and one for EPG. You can find these URLs in your registration email.
#5: Choose M3U in the next screen and click OK.
#6: After doing this, your M3U URL will be displayed below the Playlist option.
#7: Now, click EPG in the General Settings list.
#8: Enter the EPG M3U URL and click Next.
#9: Choose XMLTV and click OK. Now you will see that your both M3U URLs are displayed under the Playlist and EPG options.
#10: Now, go back to the Home screen of Perfect Player. In the top right corner, you will see that the playlist update is started.
#11: Within a few minutes, the update will be finished. Now, you will get all the channels displayed on the left side of the screen.
What is playlist and where can I get it?
The playlist is a file or an URL that contains info about channels and videos. Such as channel name, stream URL, logo URL, matching EPG channel name, etc.
Supported playlist formats are M3U, XC and XSPF.
For playlist URL in the format:
it’s recommended to select M3U/XC playlist format.
All or some of my channels do not play or have playback issues (Android)
Select different Decoder type in Settings (Playback->Decoder).
If you see notification message, the app must be restarted to apply changes.
How can I change video options?
During playback press Video camera button in the main menu to change video options:
Deinterlacing, Aspect ratio, Zoom mode, Audio tracks, Subtitles.
Settings are saved automatically for this video. Press Save as defaults option to save currently selected settings as defaults for all videos with Default video option values.
I have frequent buffering during playback
In most cases, the problem is on the server-side. IPTV provider does not provide enough server performance/bandwidth to keep flowless playback for all of his clients. The issue is most noticeable in prime time when most users are watching TV at the same time.
- Use more stable streams (playlist/IPTV provider)
- Check your network bandwidth
- Use wired Ethernet connection (not Wi-Fi) if available
- Try to select different Buffer size and Decoder
- For unstable streams use “Pause” state to fill buffer in advance
What are Full version features?
Currently, Full version features:
- No Ads
- “Play last channel at startup” option available
- “Preview” option available
(Show playing channel preview and additional EPG info in all view modes)
- PiP (Picture-in-Picture) feature on supported devices
- Voice channel search option
- Option to change theme “Transparency”
- Option to change “Info bar position” for “Graphite” theme
- Option to change “Info bar timeout”
Advanced full-featured IPTV/Media player
With nice semi-transparent OSD and the ability to control playing in fullscreen
How to download Perfect Player APK?
Perfect Player Free
Accessibility - 9.5/10
Usability - 9.5/10
HD Quality streaming - 9/10
Application support - 10/10
Channel Grouping - 10/10
IPTV Streaming - 10/10
Perfect Player APK 1.5.5 is a free advanced IPTV/Media player, channels manager and playlist generator. Many people have reported better performance with Perfect Player when it comes to using it for IPTV services with Firestick or NVIDIA Shield and Android Devices. Once you learn how to use the Perfect Player user interface, you will notice that it is quick to navigate through it. This App is much like the other IPTV Players such as IPTV Smarters Pro, IPTV stream player or just simply the VLC app.