Perfect Player IPTV APP for Windows 1.1.4
Perfect Player is IPTV/Media player application, you can use the perfect player to playback formats such as M3u or M3u8 to watch live tv on your Windows Machine.
Using any of the IPTV services from this link can be installed
Perfect Player is capable of full features that can make your live TV session an enjoyable one. The Windows version of the applications come with:
- Advanced full-featured IPTV/Media player
- With nice semi-transparent OSD and the ability to control playing in fullscreen
- Multilanguage support
- English, Greek, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Playlists formats supported:
- M3U, XSPF
- EPG formats supported:
- XMTLV, JTV
- udpxy (UDP-TO-HTTP proxy) support
- Watching, scanning, playlist generating
- Video plugins support
- For online videos watching (ex.ua plugin bundled)
- Scalable OSD
- Video and OSD menus renders correctly with any window size and resolution
- Advanced channels list management
- Program keeps all channels list settings that will not get lost after playlists update
- Working with multiple playlists and EPGs at the same time
- Setting logos and EPG (manual and auto mapping)
- Managing channels groups (add, edit, remove groups)
- Setting radio channels and time zone shifts
- Rename, hide/show channels
- Channels scanning
- In the absence of signal channel are labeled as no signal and excluded from the final playlist until signal appears again
- Channels presence checking
- Lost channels in the list of provider are marked as lost before they occur or can be removed from the final playlist
- Channels list sorting
- Stick by group, sort by name, by group, within the selected group, move grouped channels to top, move hidden channels to bottom, set provider’s ordering
- Playlist and EPG exporting
- Fully compatible automatic playlist and EPG generating for the IPTV-Simple addon
What is playlist and where can I get it?
Playlist is a file or an URL that contains info about channels and videos. Such as channel name, stream URL, logo URL, matching EPG channel name, etc.
Supported playlist formats are M3U, XC and XSPF.
For playlist URL in format:
it’s recommended to select M3U/XC playlist format.
You can request playlist URL from IPTV providers companies, click here for providers list or find free/paid playlists by searching from this link.
All or some of my channels do not play or have playback issues (Android)
Select different Decoder type in Settings (Playback->Decoder).
If you see notification message, the app must be restarted to apply changes.
How can I change video options?
During playback press Video camera button in the main menu to change video options:
Deinterlacing, Aspect ratio, Zoom mode, Audio tracks, Subtitles.
Settings are saved automatically for this video. Press Save as defaults option to save currently selected settings as defaults for all videos with Default video option values.
I have frequent buffering during playback
In most cases, the problem is on the server-side. IPTV provider does not provide enough server performance/bandwidth to keep flowless playback for all of his clients. The issue is most noticeable in prime time when most users are watching TV at the same time.
- Use more stable streams (playlist/IPTV provider)
- Check your network bandwidth
- Use wired Ethernet connection (not Wi-Fi) if available
- Try to select different Buffer size and Decoder
- For unstable streams use “Pause” state to fill buffer in advance
What are Full version features?
Currently, Full version features:
- No Ads
- “Play last channel at startup” option available
- “Preview” option available
(Show playing channel preview and additional EPG info in all view modes)
- PiP (Picture-in-Picture) feature on supported devices
- Voice channel search option
- Option to change theme “Transparency”
- Option to change “Info bar position” for “Graphite” theme
- Option to change “Info bar timeout”
More features will be added on updates.
You can download Windows Version 1.1.4 by clicking the link below
Click here or www.husham.com/ppwin to download
1 Trackback / Pingback