As you can guess Race Crash is all about many people favorite parts of a car race, the crashes. If you love auto racing this is one you won’t want to miss out on. To give it a shot, use our guide to help you help you download and install it today.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Before we get started, keep in mind that this repo is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is not supported by the Kodi team. However, it is supported by the individual development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. They will be available to help you for support.
Install the Race Crash Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says
- Enter catoal.org/ and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter cat or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on cat > Addons Deportivos > Sports Extreme > repository.foliver.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, go to Install from Repository > Foliver for Kodi Repository > Video Addons > Race Crash > Install.
- To access, go to Add-ons > Video addons > Race Crash.
Install the Race Crash Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi.
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says
- In the address field, enter catoal.org/ and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it rm and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick cat > Addons Deportivos > Sports Extreme > repository.foliver.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a notification message telling you that the repo has been installed.
- Now,click on Install from Repository > Foliver for Kodi Repository > Video Addons > Race Crash > Install.
- To access, go to Videos > Video Addons > Race Crash
Written by David Minister
User Review( votes)
Last Updated on