LUDIO Player is one of the new IPTV players to be used to stream contents for Android Devices. The App seems to be a clone of VLC with modified function to play M3U and M3U8 LINKS.
It lets you stream online TV shows, videos by entering the IPTV link. Ludio player does not come with any IPTV channel lists. You can use a number M3U links from either Free M3U or IPTV companies that you can buy links from.
What device is Ludio Player compatible with?
It’s compatible with Android devices. Android devices can install it from the Google play store or you can use the link in this post to download it for Amazon Firestick, NVIDIA Shield Stick and Android TV BOXs.
Install Ludio Player APK on Android – LATEST VERSION
- As a first, please download the latest Ludio Player APK file from: “ Ludio Player APK Download.
- Wait for the APK file to download.
- After the download is complete, move to the download location.
- Tap on the Ludio Player APK file to initiate the installation process.
- The application will seek certain permissions. Please provide the necessary permissions to the application.
- On the next screen, hit ‘Install’ to continue with the installation process.
- Wait for a minute as Ludio Player installs itself on your Android smartphone.
- Once the installation is successful, please exit the installation screen.
- You will find the icon of Ludio Player on the home screen of your Android smartphone as well as in the App Drawer.
- Launch the application and start streaming/downloading your favorite movies and TV shows.
The APP is an application cloned from VLC, Originally designed to work with the Mr Z TV IPTV APP, But it does seem to have its charm by making a simple URL insert to stream links immediately. You can still one of the precise IPTV players and you must give it a try. Get this player in your pocket now.
www.husham.com/lapk Doesn’t work
I don’t know how to thank you thank you a lot
But kshew asked me mac code and some code