If you enjoy using builds, you’ll like using the Magic Dragon build. This one is great because it is only 148mb. That means it is suitable for all devices and will work just fine. It has plenty of your favorite addons and some great background images. You’ll definitely want to check this one out. Have a look at our images and use our guide to help you download and install it today.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Before we get started, keep in mind that the Magic Dragon Build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the development team with any questions.
Install the Magic Dragon Build for Kodi v18 Leia
- Open Kodi Leia (v18).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says
,enter mavericktv.net/mavrepo/ and click OK.
- Now, label it sandman, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose sandman and then repository.mavericktvrepo-X.X.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Next, click on Install from repository > Maverick TV Repository > Program Add-ons > Maverick Wizard > Install.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the Maverick Wizard. Next, select the Leia builds section and choose Magic Dragon, and then Install.
Written by David Minister
User Review( votes)
Last Updated on