NetFlix & HULU Replacement for Windows MAC and Linux – NO KODI NEEDED
NetFlix & HULU Replacement for Windows MAC and Linux – NO KODI NEEDED Kodi:
- Install Latest Kodi
- Open Kodi
- HOME Screen > Add-ons >
- Settings button >
- Enable Unknown Sources
- Select SYSTEM >
- File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following
- LOOK AT VIDEO and select Done
- BACK to HOME screen >
- Add-Ons > Add-on Browser
- Install from zip file >
- Locate the zip you just saved > repository.xxxx-xxx.xxx.x.zip.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
- Back to Install from repository >
- Newly Installed repository >
- Video add-ons >
- Look At video >
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Addon is now installed and ready to use.
- The Add-on can now be opened from
- HOME screen > Add-Ons >
- This app is a
- Hulu Replacement
- Netflix Replacement
- Suitable for Windows, Mac Or LinuxNetFlix and HULU Replacement for Windows MAC and Linux – NO KODI NEEDED
This is the best Netflix and Hulu Replacement
Leonflix is a search tool for movies and TV shows. It scrapes video/file hosting websites and has the ability to stream the videos hosted on those sites.
A multi-platform desktop app for watching movies and TV shows.
Every time a video changes hands, from the host to the Putlocker-esque site that shows it, more ads are added. By the time it gets to the viewer, the content has been “stepped on” so many times that it is nearly unwatchable.
Leonflix’s novelty is that it extracts only the desired content that these sites provide, giving it an “acetone wash” that filters out all the adware and pop-ups that have been cut into the product. Therefore, Leonflix will always remain ad-free at no cost.
P.S. Since Leonflix is still in beta, users may experience some bugs. We’re actively working to fix those bugs while pushing out new features. You can join our community at r/leonflix to report bugs or make feature suggestions.
User Review( votes)
Last Updated on