The Project Cypher TV addon for Kodi gives you a wide variety of live and on-demand video content. We like that the addon has a section for concerts. You will find sections for sports channels, anime, music, and more. You will want to install F4M Tester if it’s not active.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend ExpressVPN, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 49% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Project Cypher TV is not an official Kodi add-on so you will want to refrain from asking questions about it on the main Kodi site. Instead, we suggest you ask other Kodi fans via Twitter. The add-on does not include any additional contact information.
Install the Project Cypher TV Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says
- Enter cyphermedia.org/repo/ and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter Cypherrepo or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- This will bring up the add-on browser. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on Cypherrepo and then repository.Cypherslocker-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Next, choose Install from Repository and then Cyphers Locker > Video Addons > Project Cypher > Install.
- The add-on is now installed.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video add-ons and select Project Cypher to launch the addon.
Install the Project Cypher TV Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says
- In the address field, enter cyphermedia.org/repo/ and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it Cypherrepo and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick Cypherrepo, repository.Cypherslocker-x.x.x.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a repo enabled notification message.
- Now, choose Install from repository > Cyphers Locker > Video Addons > Project Cypher > Install.
- Wait for the message again.
- To access, return home and go to Videos > Add-ons > Project Cypher to access the addon.
Written by David Minister