Whether you are a child of the 80s or just of the decade, you will love the 80s Stuff addon. From classic 80s shows to old viral content to unique media, you can find it all here. Don’t miss out on this great offering. To give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
This add-on is not officially supported by the XBMC/Kodi team. You will not want to post questions on their support forums. Instead, the development team will be able to help you with any questions you might have.
Install 80s Stuff for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source, and then click on the highlighted line that says
- Enter bossbuilds.club/grind and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter gr or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on gr > repository.grindhousekodi-x.x.zip and wait for the notification message.
- Now, select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find GrindHouse Repository and click on it.
- Choose Video add-ons, and then 80s Stuff.
- Click the button that says Install, and wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video add-ons and select 80s Stuff to launch the addon.
How to Install 80s Stuff for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says
- In the address field, enter bossbuilds.club/grind and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it gr and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick gr > repository.grindhousekodi-x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find GrindHouse Repository in this list and click on it. Now, choose the Video add-ons option, and click on 80s Stuff.
- You should now see the Add-on information box. There are several buttons you can click, but you want to click on the one that says Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > 80s Stuff to access the addon.
Written by David Minister
User Review( votes)
Last Updated on