For everyone that is a fan of Ancient Egypt, the Ancient Egypt build is the one for you. This one is great because of its themes. It is also about 260mb so it may cause some of your lower end devices to struggle a bit. Still, it has some great add-ons and theming. You will certainly want to take a look at it. We suggest using our guide to help you download and install this great offering today.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Before we get started, keep in mind that this build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the Mach1 team with any questions.
Install the Ancient Egypt Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says
,enter doomzday.xyz/Doomzday and click OK.
- Now, label it doom, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says Add-ons.
- From here, click on the icon of the open box and choose Install from zip file.
- Choose doom and then plugin.program.Doomzdaywizard.x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the addon is enabled.
- Navigate to the home screen, and click on Addons and then Program Add-ons. Click on the Doomzday Build Wizard. Choose the (Doomzday) Builds button, and find the Ancient Egypt Build section.
- Choose the Ancient Egypt Build and click Install.
Written by David Minister
User Review( votes)
Last Updated on