If you are a fan of small builds, the Clown Aura build is definitely a keeper for you. It is only about 85 MB, it is suitable for all devices. The images are very sharp looking and there are some great add-ons available that you are sure to enjoy. it is definitely one you should look into unless you are afraid of clowns. All you have to do is use our guide to help you download and install it today.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend ExpressVPN, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 49% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Before we get started, keep in mind that these builds are not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the development team with any questions.
Install the Clown Aura Build for Kodi v18 Leia
- Open Kodi Leia (v18).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says
,enter the13clowns.github.io/ and click OK.
- Now, label it clown, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose clown and then repository.13clowns-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Next, choose Install from Repository > 13 Clowns Repo > Programs add-ons > 13 Clowns Wizard > Install.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the 13 Clowns Wizard. Next, select the Clown _Aura_A-18 build. We suggest doing a fresh install.
Written by David Minister
User Review( votes)
Last Updated on