The Hulkstream addon is one you will want to check out if you are a sports fan. This one is great because it offers replays as well as live events. This is one you should consider adding to essential downloads list. Use our guide to help you download and install it today.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the support team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the support team is available to help you for support.
How to Install the Hulkstream Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side of the screen, you will see the Settings icon (the one that looks like a gear).
- There should be several rows of icons here, so you want to select File Manager. Click on it and when you see the list, scroll down and click Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says
- Enter mbebe.github.io/blomqvist/ and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter mbebe or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- This will bring up the add-on browser. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on mbebe and then repository.mbebe.zip.
- At this point, you may get a notification message warning you about unknown sources. Simply move the slider to the right and try again.
- Wait for the notification message telling you that mbebe repository is enabled.
- Now, select Install from repository > mbebe repository > Video add-ons > Hulkstream > Install.
- Wait for the addon enabled message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video add-ons and select Hulkstream to launch the addon.
How to Install the Hulkstream Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi.
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says
- In the address field, enter mbebe.github.io/blomqvist/ and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it mbebe and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick mbebe > repository.mbebe.zip.
- Wait for the notification message and then click on Install from repository. Select mbebe repository > Video add-ons > Hulkstream.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Hulkstream to access the addon.
Written by David Minister