OTTPlay Player APK 18.104.22.168 IPTV Player Firestick NVIDIA Shield Android
OTTPlay is an IPTV Player that is available on the Playstore you can download it to most of your Android device that Google play store will allow installing or you can download it manually using the link provided here. In this page, you can download the official google play store version as well the Firestick or NVIDIA Shield version by either clicking on the link or adding the URL to download to your device. You can also simply download the apk to your USB stick and have it uploaded manually to your device.
The latest version is 22.214.171.124, which has full support for M3u and M3u8 playlists, also gives access to the users to provide their IPTV Company provided EPG listing.
- Live broadcasts and history (archives, if playlist supports this function);
- You can add an unlimited number of M3U playlists;
- You can add an unlimited number of XML EPGs;
- Support for different streams (HLS, UDP, RTMP and others);
- Sorting and searching available;
- Parental control is available;
- Pause and rewind are working correctly (if history is available), time-shift is supported;
- You can view, pause and rewind the broadcast, which is currently on the air (if history is available);
- When you open the application, the broadcast will continue from the moment when the application was closed (if history is available);
- On incoming calls/messages, the broadcast will stop and automatically continue after the end of the conversation;
- And much more…
Updated November 15 2019
– Long click in the channel list now allows you to add to favourites, as well as block channels;
– Long click in the history list now opens a description;
– Fixed a bug when it was not possible to add a new playlist;
– Fixed a bug when exiting full-screen mode, the application crashed;
– Improved support for “https://” video streams;
– Minor corrections and changes.
Free M3u or Paid M3u
Although you can make your own free M3u to watch live tv or you can search for free IPTV M3u contents on the web, Husham.com Will always recommend you get an official Paid version from any one of the Paid IPTV Lists here
Free can be great for the first few minutes as its FREE but you will always get buffering and you will always ask the question. What happens for it to stop right now?. And the quick answer is that Free contents are taken from Trials all over the web and they will last max 48 Hours.
Paid however usually come with a price bracket depends on the company you chose, you can get a monthly or annual subscription of M3U Links/ Links.
You can download OTTplayer from the Google Playstore for your general Android Device
but not all devices can download it directly from the Google play store, you will need to download it manually to install for example Firestick or NVIDIA Shield or even some Android Devices Google will not allow the install.