If you are a fan of smaller builds, you will want to use the Luxury Wizard to install the BlueMagic build. We like this one because it is relatively small at about 224mb. That means it should work just fine for all devices. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the development team is available to help you.
How to Install BlueMagic Build for Kodi v18 Leia
First, we will start with the Leia version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading.
- When you click on it, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says .
- Enter exactly luxurywizard.space/luxury and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name luxury or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on luxury and then plugin.program.luxurywizard.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Access by going back to the Home screen > Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Luxury Wizard > Leia Builds > BlueMagic.
- Select Fresh Install, close Kodi, and re-open it.
Last Updated on