Connect your Firestick Remote Control to your Husham Android BOX
The Husham Android box designed for streaming, and so over 300 boxes sold, among some are the free Raffles that I made on youtube. The box has gotton good feedback so far. The verion 1 and the new version 2, has been a great hit. The Husham Android Box has gotton only positive feedback. All reviews posted on Trust piolt has been all positive so far.
As most users ask how to connect Firestick Remote to the Husham Android BOX, I actually decided to search this, and one of my users managed to do it and feed back that it worked for him.
I decided to publish the steps here to make sure that I wite about it and if anyone want to know as well in future,
Connecting Firestick Remote to Husham Android BOX
How to Pair Your Amazon Fire Stick Remote to Husham Android box
To pair your Amazon Fire Stick remote, press the Home button for at least five seconds. Then you will see the light on top of your remote start blinking. An on-screen message or three blue lights flashing will indicate the successful pairing attempt.
Steps to connect firestick remote to Husham Android BOX
- Firestick must be unbpluged for the steps below to work so unplug the firestick
- Then remove the batteries from your remote and put them back in. If you have another set of batteries, you might want to replace them at this point.
- Press and hold down the Home button on your remote to initiate pairing mode. The Home button is the one with the house icon.\
- Wait for the lights on your remote to start blinking. The light from on the top of the device will change from a slow to a rapid blink. For 2nd-generation Alexa voice remotes, an amber light will rapidly blink as the remote enters discovery mode.
- Go to the Android BOX settings, select Bluetooth
- Search for new device
- You will see Firestick Remote select it
- Now your Android TV BOX has paired with your firestick remote