The Red Lite build has a good size at a small 97mb. That means you can use it all devices no matter whether they are higher-end or lower-end. If have a firestick, it is certainly worth a second glance. Of course, the backgrounds are fun so you will have a good time using it. You will also find that the add-ons are among some of the best available in the community. To take this one for a spin, use our guide to help you download and install it.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Before we get started, keep in mind that this build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the development team if you have questions.
How to Install the Red Lite Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Launch Kodi first. Next, click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear). In the rows of icons, choose File Manager.
- Now, you want to go to add source, since we are going to install the wizard.
- Once you click the add source heading, the Add Files source box pops up. Click inside the blue box, so you may enter your info.
- For the source, enter grindhousekodi.tk/repo/ as you see here, and call it grind.
- Hit ok, to add it. Next, go back to your home screen, and click the system heading. Then, you want to choose add-ons.
- Select Install from zip and choose the grind file.
- From here, click on the file that says repository.grindhousekodi-x.x.zip.
- Wait for the message and select Install from repository.
- Now, select Grindhouse Repository > Program add-ons > GrindhouseKodi Wizard.
- Next, return to the home screen and select add-ons > Program Add-ons >
- GrindhouseKodi Wizard.
- When the screen comes up, choose Builds Menu. Scroll down the list, choose the Red Lite build, then Install.
- After waiting a few minutes, make sure you close and reopen Kodi.
Written by David Minister
User Review( votes)
Last Updated on