Wolf Addon KODI Guide
The Wolf addon has a number of different things including Live TV Portugal, TV Arenas, TV International, Movies/TV shows, Kids TV shows, and more. This one is great because of everything it has to offer. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Our guide will walk you through the step by step process of installing the Timber Wolf add-on. That way you will be able to enjoy your favorite content quickly and easily. Keep in mind that this is a 3rd party add-on and is not official. Please do not contact the Kodi team with questions or post them on the official forums.
How to Install the Wolf Addon for Kodi v18 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says, File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says.
- Enter exactly byrepositoriowolf.000webhostapp.com/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name Wolf or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file > Wolf > repository.Wolf-x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, select Install from repository, and then Wolf Repository.
- Next, select Video add-ons and then Wolf.
- Select Install.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
- Access by going back to the Home screen > Add-ons > Wolf.
Last Updated on