This OneAlliance Reborn Build known is called the 1Attraction build. If you are looking for a smaller sized build, this is not the one for you. This one is a whopping 338mb. That makes it too big to use on the lower-end kodi devices. However, It should be just fine to use on your higher end ones. The backgrounds are nice and it has some great add-ons. You can’t go wrong with this one. To give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install this great offering today.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this build is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the development team is available to help you.
Install the 1Attraction Build – Family for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. Once you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says .
- Enter exactly onealliancereborn.com/repo/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name one or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on one and then select repository.onealliance-x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, select Install from repository and then OneAlliance Reborn Repository.
- Click on Program Addons.
- Then select OneAlliance Reborn Wizard and Install.
- Once installed, click on the build menu > 1Attraction Build – Family Version > Install.
- Close Kodi and Re-open it.