For everyone that wants a small build, the Blackout Lite build is for you. At only 132 MB, it is perfect for all devices. The backgrounds are great and it comes with some of the best addons in the community. You won’t want to miss out on this one. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the End of Days build is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, you can reach out to the development team.
How to Install Blackout Lite Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says .
- Enter exactly streamarmy.co.uk/wizard/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name sa or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on sa then select plugin.program.memzzywizard-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, go back to the home screen and choose select Program Addons.
- Choose Nemzzy Wizard and the Krypton Builds.
- Now, the Blackout Lite build and click on the Install option.
- Exit and re-open.
User Review( votes)
Last Updated on