If you are looking for a build designed for everyone, the Gold build is for you. Whether you have a higher-end or lower-end device, you will find this one great. Since it is only about 57 MB, you can’t go wrong with this one. You can still expect good backgrounds and some of the best add-ons that are currently available. Everything is arranged well and easy to find. You will also like the space theme. To see what this one has to offer, use our guide to help you download and install it.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend ExpressVPN, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 49% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Before we get started, keep in mind that this build is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the ukodi team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, you can reach out to the development team.
Install the Gold Build for Kodi v18 Leia
First, we will start with the Leia version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says
- Enter exactly ukodi1.pw/Repo/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name ukodi1 or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on ukodi1 then select repository.ukodi1.-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Next, go to Install from Repository > Ukodi1 Repository > Program Add-ons > Ukodi1 Wizard > Builds > Gold Build. Next, click on the Install option.
- Wait for the build to install.
- Exit and re-open.
Written by David Minister
Be the first to comment