If you are looking for a nicely sized holiday build, you can’t go wrong with the Gotham Xmas build. We like this one quite a bit because of everything it has to offer. It is around 200mb, so it is just perfect for all. You can expect to see a great set of Christmas backgrounds. You will also notice that there are some of the best add-ons in the community. You don’t have to take our word for it, though. All you have to do is use our guide to help you download and install it.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Before we get started, keep in mind that this build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the development team with any questions.
Install the Gotham Xmas Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says
,enter supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo/ and click OK.
- Now, label it supremacy, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on Add-ons.
- Next, click on Install from zip file.
- Choose supremacy and then repository.supremacy-x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the repo is enabled.
- Now, go to Install from Repository and select Supremacy > Program Add-ons > Supremacy Wizard > Install.
- Navigate to the home screen, and click on Addons and then Program Add-ons. Click on the Supremacy Wizard. Choose the builds section and select the Gotham Xmas build.
Written by David Minister
Accessibility - /10
Usability - /10
HD Quality streaming - /10
Application support - /10