The Kraken build is on the larger size. Since it is 318mb, that means it is too large to use on any of the lower-end devices. That said, it will work just fine on your computer or mac. The backgrounds are great and you will love the images. You also can find some of the best add-ons in the business. To give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Before we get started, keep in mind that this build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the development team with any questions.
Install the Kraken Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says
,enter krakenkodi.com// and click OK.
- Now, label it kraken, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose kraken and then repository.kraken.zip
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, select Install from repository > Kraken Repository > Program Add-ons. From here, select the Kraken Install Wizard. Next, select the build menu section and select the Kraken Build.
- Close Kodi and re-open.
Written by David Minister