If you are looking for a small build, you’ll definitely want to check out the Neon Green Mini build. We love this one because it is only 127MB or so. You won’t want to miss out on this one. It is just perfect for all devices. To give it a closer look, all you have to do is use our guide to help you download and install it.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Before we get started, keep in mind that this build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the development team with any questions.
How to Install Neon Green Mini Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Launch Kodi first. Next, click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear). In the rows of icons, choose File Manager.
- Now, you want to go to add source, since we are going to install the wizard.
- Once you click the add source heading, the Add Files source box pops up. Click inside the blue box, so you may enter your info.
- For the source, enter wiz.insomniacs.party/ as you see here, and call it Insomniacs.
- Hit ok, and Insomniacs will be added. Next, go back to your home screen, and click the system heading. Then, you want to choose add-ons.
- Install from the zip file.
- Open the Insomniacs file.
- Once you do, instead of saying something like Insomniacs wizard, it says Click To Install.zip. Go ahead and click on it.
- Now, go back to your home screen, go to Add-ons and then Program add-ons.
- Click on it and select Insomniacs Wizard
- When the screen comes up, choose Builds. Scroll down the list, choose Neon Green Mini Build, and then Install.
- After waiting a few minutes, make sure you close and reopen Kodi.
Written by David Minister
Last Updated on