The Nightshade build is definitely on the larger side. Weighing in at 297mb, it is too large to use on lower-end devices. However, it will do just fine on your computer or Mac. Of course, the backgrounds are fun so you will have a good time using it. You will also find that the add-ons are among some of the best available in the community. To take this one for a spin, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the development team if you have questions.
How to Install the Nightshade Build for Kodi v18 Leia
- Launch Kodi first. Next, click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear). In the rows of icons, choose File Manager.
- Now, you want to go to add source, since we are going to install the wizard.
- Once you click the add source heading, the Add Files source box pops up. Click inside the blue box, so you may enter your info.
- For the source, enter whizkid.one/wizard/ as you see here, and call it whiz.
- Hit ok, to add it. Next, go back to your home screen, and click the system heading. Then, you want to choose add-ons.
- Select Install from zip and choose the whiz file.
- From here, click on the file that says plugin.program.whiz-kid-installer.zip.
- You should now see a message telling you the Whizkid Wizard is enabled.
- If you are led into the builds, go to the Leia section.
- Next, scroll down the list, choose the Nightshade build, then Install.
- After waiting a few minutes, make sure you close and reopen Kodi.
Written by David Minister
Last Updated on