The Ravers Unite addon is great for everyone that likes the club/rave style of music. Whether you just want to relax or get the party started, this is definitely an addon that is worth checking out. You won’t want to be without this one. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the support team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the support team is available to help you for support.
How to Install the Ravers Unite Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side of the screen, you will see the Settings icon (the one that looks like a gear).
- There should be several rows of icons here, so you want to select File Manager. Click on it and when you see the list, scroll down and click Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says
- Enter kodiuk.tv/repo and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter kodiuktv or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- This will bring up the add-on browser. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on kodiuktv and then repository.loki-x.x.x.zip.
- At this point, you may get a notification message warning you about unknown sources. Simply move the slider to the right and try again.
- Wait for the notification message telling you that Loki Repository is enabled.
- Now, select Install from repository > Loki Repository > Video add-ons > Ravers Unite > Install.
- Wait for the addon enabled message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video add-ons and select Ravers Unite to launch the addon.
How to Install the Ravers Unite Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi.
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says
- In the address field, enter kodiuk.tv/repo and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it kodiuktv and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick kodiuktv > repository.loki-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message and then click on Install from repository. Select Loki Repository > Video add-ons > Ravers Unite.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Ravers Unite to access the addon.
Written by David Minister